Rob Follett Computer Services
Specialising in Interactive websites:
- falmusic.co.uk - Portal for music in Falmouth, Cornwall UK. Fully interactive. Features Photo Gallery, Forums, Music resources database, and Gig List.
- earthedworld.co.uk - Site built for Earthed - Earth Building, Sculpture, Natural Paints and finishes, Environments, workshops and education. With Extensive Photo Gallery and Forum.
- gardensincornwall.co.uk - Gardens in Cornwall, converted to Postnuke with added gallery, gardens directory and discussion forums.
- letsf.co.uk - LETS Forum: Local Exchange Trading Schemes and other community initiatives. Forums and news.
- reallifetools.org.uk - Life Skills, Community and Health. Interactive site with Gallery.
- falmouthbowly.org.uk - Falmouth's Bowling Green Community Group, featuring Gallery and Forum.
- wasteaction.org.uk - Cornwall Waste Action's website - featuring busy news system, original built 2006, updated with Wordpress in Summer of 2010.
- falmouthtowncouncil.co.uk - Makeover of Falmouth Town Council's website, launched January 2007 and redesigned 2012 - FTC staff can update existing content and add news and gallery pictures.
- transitionfalmouth.org.uk - Transition Falmouth - featuring Gallery, Forums, Resource Database. Events Calendar. Fully interactive. Launched March 2007.
- gofa.org.uk - Good Old Furniture Available: makeover of GOFA's website - staff can update existing content, add news and gallery pictures. Launched July 2007 and redesigned 2012.
- transitiontruro.org.uk - Transition Truro - featuring gallery, forums, and events calendar. Fully interactive. Launched January 2008.
- cornwall2050.co.uk - Cornwall 2050 - the challenges of climate change and energy security. Featuring fully interactive forums and news system. Launched June 2008.
- falmouthlets.org.uk - Falmouth LETS Trading site, launched Jan 2009 - design by myself, software running it adapted from Local Exchange by Chris McDonald, myself and LETSlink UK.
- transitioncornwallnetwork.org.uk - Transition Cornwall Network - Fully interactive website using Elgg that enables online collaboration, mini web sites and project development for Cornish Transition groups. Launched March 2010.
- falmouthalive.org.uk - Community Alive Falmouth - fully interactive website built with Elgg - a portal in which community groups in and around Falmouth can build their own mini websites with interactive features. Launched April 2010.
- trurolets.org.uk - Truro LETS website using same software as Falmouth LETS. Group and website launched June 2010.
- plymouthlets.org.uk - Plymouth LETS website using same software as Falmouth. Website launched September 2010.
- teleognosis.com - Teleognosis hypnotherapy and stress management. Site built for client using Wordpress so that he can update it himself online. Launched March 2011.
- cornwallclimateforum.co.uk - Cornwall Community Climate Forum - home of the CCCF Calendar. Site updated using Wordpress and interactive for committee members. Launched February 2010.
- pilatescornwall.co.uk - Pilates Cornwall - Pilates classes in Redruth, Penryn and Truro. Updated site built for clients using Wordpress so that they can update it themselves online. Launched June 2011.
- starandgarterfalmouth.co.uk - Star & Garter Pub, Falmouth. New site for clients using Wordpress so that they can update it themselves online. Launched February 2012.
- penwithlets.org.uk - Penwith LETS website using same software as Falmouth. Launched May 2012.
- primalfitnesscornwall.co.uk -New site for clients using Wordpress so that they can update it themselves online. Launched July 2012.
- falenergy.org.uk - Fal Energy Partnership - local energy production and investment. Interactive for active volunteers within FEP. Launched September 2012.
For registration or info on any of the above websites, please make contact via the methods provided on them.
I also maintain and develop most of the above, along with gorsedhkernow.org.uk - The Gorsedh
of the Bards of Cornwall.
For a quotation and further information please contact Rob Follett:
Skype Phone/Voice Mail: +44 (0)20 8816 8374 (UK nat. rate)(N.B. Skype numbers for the UK currently all use the London code, I am, however, based near Falmouth in Cornwall)